Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  My Union contract indicates a defined contribution...

My Union contract indicates a defined contribution pension plan was established , how can I get info about it?

My Union is UFCW 8 Golden State. My employer was Corti Bros Market in Sacramento Ca

Apr 17, 2014 by Lee from Carmichael, CA in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  2 Followers
Follow Question
2 votes

You can request a copy of the SPD ( Summary Plan Description ) from the plan administrator. Most likely this is your Union's administrator. It's important to understand your plan since your likely contributing something every pay period. That's what a defined contribution means.

Comment   |  Flag   |  Apr 18, 2014 from Mission Viejo, CA

1|600 characters needed characters left