Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  I worked for ARS National Services back in 2007/2008 & I...

I worked for ARS National Services back in 2007/2008 & I wanted information about my 401k?

Nov 14, 2014 by Monique from Fontana, CA in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  3 Followers
Follow Question
2 votes
John Essigman Level 17

Hi Monique.

Suggest you contact Human Resources or the Benefits Administrator with ARS National Services. You can also contact the plan sponsor or administrator. Follow this link for address and phone numbers. You may be able to access your account on-line as Fidelity Investments is the custodian.



Comment   |  Flag   |  Nov 15, 2014 from Cleveland, GA

1|600 characters needed characters left