Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  I'm not longer working with the jeldwen company...

I'm not longer working with the jeldwen company and I want to new how much money i have in my account?

May 19, 2015 by Andres in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  2 Followers
Follow Question
0 votes
Steve Casull Level 13

The most efficient, and fastest way to get you the information you seek is to contact the Human Resources Department of Jeldwen 800.535.3936. Then depending on what plan you are a part of, they have three, if it is with Charles Schwab, they will transfer you. or indicate the proper number, be prepared to give the last four digits of your social security number. They will be able to give you all the information you need. ANd remember, now that you are no longer employed, you can roll YOUR money into YOUR OWN IRA account, and invest in many more choices than what is available in the Jeldwen plan.

Comment   |  Flag   |  May 19, 2015 from South Jordan, UT

1|600 characters needed characters left