Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  How can I get my money?

How can I get my money?

My name is Alfreda D. Holmes and recently I received a letter from you that I have money coming to me from you. Unfortunately, I misplaced that letter and don't know how to contact you about my money. Can you please give me any information on how i can go about getting my money sent to me or transferred to another fund?

Aug 20, 2015 in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
0 votes
John Essigman Level 17

Hi Alfreda,

This is a public, on-line forum related to financial issues... Such a letter did not originate from from this site.

I would suggest that you contact the company or organization that sent you the letter. An alternative is to contact the Human Resource departments of former employers or the former employers of your spouse. Search for pension, 401(k), and/or life insurance policies in your records and contact those companies as well.

Another possible resource is to search for unclaimed monies on www.usa.gov/unclaimed-money or http://abcnews.go.com/Business/unclaimed-money-12-sources-forgotten-funds/story?id=15691896

Warmest regards
John Essigman www.bluecreek.net

Comment   |  Flag   |  Aug 30, 2015 from Cleveland, GA

1|600 characters needed characters left