Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  How can I make a correction on the Advisor information. ...

How can I make a correction on the Advisor information. Is there a phone number I can call to speak to someone?

Apr 11, 2012 by Paula from Honolulu, HI in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
1 vote

IF you click on the profile, you can add the corrected information along with your contact information and a Brightscope representative will contact you promptly to verify your identity and authorization to make the changes. My information was dated and inaccurate in some areas. If you do not claim and update your profile proactively, Brightscope simply provides an aggregation of Public Information from sources like FINRA but not in real time. Trust me, though, if you make the changes they will contact you quickly.

1 Comment   |  Flag   |  Apr 12, 2012 from Columbus, GA

I would also add that you should confirm you have accurate informaiton on your form U4. Brightscope pulls from the public information available on your U4 and thus if it is inaccurate here, it could be inaccurate there.

Flag |  Jul 18, 2012 near Denver, CO

1|600 characters needed characters left