Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  I work for Big Star Can you tell me how to split the...

I work for Big Star Can you tell me how to split the 100% or who do I call to be in the plan of 401k plan?

Apr 17, 2016 by Elvia in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  3 Followers
Follow Question
0 votes

Hi Elvia, I am a little confused by the question and will need some clarification in order to answer it for you. Are you wondering how to allocate your 401k? In order to participate in your 401k plan, you can call Human Resources (HR) and discuss the plan with them. They can help you enroll if you are currently eligible.

If you are talking about allocating the 401k investments, that is a little bit of a complex question that can vary based on your age, risk tolerance, and goals. I would recommend finding a local fee-only planner in your area and discussing the specifics with them. The fee should be reasonable to get the answers you are looking for. Good luck!

Comment   |  Flag   |  Apr 21, 2016

1|600 characters needed characters left