Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  Sports authority?

Sports authority?

How do i inquire on 401k i invested while working

Jan 26, 2019 in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
0 votes
Rob Spadaford Level 1

Hello! I would start by calling your Human Resources Department at Sports Authority - or call their corporate main phone number. They can let you know who, how, and where to inquire about your 401(k).

Good luck - Rob Spadaford

Comment   |  Flag   |  Jan 28, 2019

1|600 characters needed characters left