Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  Do we include gains/losses in the excess aggregated...

Do we include gains/losses in the excess aggregated contribution to be shown on the Form 5330?

Jun 21, 2012 by RAM from Brentwood, TN in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
3 votes

Hi Ram, This question is best answered by your C.P.A. and/or your retirement plan administrator. This form is used to report the tax on various items related to retirement plans. You may also contact the Internal Revenue Service, if you would rather not employ a retirement plan administrator or C.P.A. All the best, Dave

Comment   |  Flag   |  Jun 25, 2012 from Thousand Oaks, CA

1|600 characters needed characters left