Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  If you are employed as a Secretary as a non bargaining...

If you are employed as a Secretary as a non bargaining employee, not working under the Bargaining Agreement, does the employer have to pay in to this retirement on my behalf?

Aug 06, 2012 by Letitia from Sheridan, LA in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
2 votes

Hi Letitia, the best place to get an answer your question is your employer's human resource department.

You may confirm the answer you get from the human resource department with the Federal Department of Labor at www.dol.gov/ and the LA Department of Labor at www.laworks.net/

Have a great day, Dave

Comment   |  Flag   |  Aug 08, 2012 from Thousand Oaks, CA

1|600 characters needed characters left