Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  I am a former employee of South County Hospital. I would...

I am a former employee of South County Hospital. I would like to speak with an advisor to see the status of the fund, and discuss what to do to maximize growth, since no money is going into the account presently. Please direct me as to how to make?

contact with an advisor.
Diane 401-480-0082

Jan 01, 2013 by Diane from Hope Valley, RI in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  2 Followers
Follow Question
24 votes

Diane, when you left South County Hospital you may have received a separation of service packet outlining your benefit options. This packet would have included your choices around your retirement plan. Call your former Human Resource personnel at the Hospital to get access to your plan. Do you have the option to rollover your assets into an IRA where you could direct your investment choices? Once you get access it will be easier for a financial advisor to give you more specifics on your plan. Hope this helps.

Comment   |  Flag   |  Jan 01, 2013 from Denver, CO

1|600 characters needed characters left