Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  I'm trying to update my Profit Sharing Plan shares named:...

I'm trying to update my Profit Sharing Plan shares named: General Investment Portfolio N/W Nationwide Indexed Fixed F Please direct me in the right direction, website, telephone number, email address, whatever to get me an update.

My email address is is: Crowe143@gmail.com Telephone number is: 781-340-0624 Please reply, thank you Carol Rowe

Jan 29, 2013 by Carol from Weymouth, MA in  |  Flag
1 Answer  |  1 Follower
Follow Question
3 votes
Herbert N Glass Level 18

This sounds like a Nationwide Fixed Indexed Annuity. Although I did not find any specific informaton for a series F, here is their telephone number for you to call to see if they can help you. 1-877-669-6877 It would be great if you can give them your policy number. That will help them to determine if the policy is one of theirs. Sorry I could not be of more help. Good luck with your call. Herbie Glass

Comment   |  Flag   |  Jan 29, 2013 from Franklin, MI

1|600 characters needed characters left