Home  >  Financial Articles and Q&A  >  Topics  >  Other

Answers in Other

0 votes
Herbert N Glass Level 18
To determine if you can get a plan loan from your 401(k) plan, you may do the following: When you entered the plan you should have been given a Summary Plan Description ("SPD") from your employer or the financial institution that holds the 401(k) monies ...(more)
0 votes
Contact the HR Dept at that company. Ask for the appropriate forms to either cash out your balance (and pay taxes on it) or roll it over to another Retirement Account (IRA, 401k,etc)
0 votes
Contact your company benefits office or HR department.
0 votes
The company address is listed as 160 Pacific Avenue, Suite200, San Francisco CA 94111, I would call them on 415.875.1000 or go to the website www.norcalwaste.com. You will need to find out who controls the ESOP on behalf of the company.
0 votes
Have the 2 that you no longer participate in transferred directly to the one you are currently participating in. Your Human Resourced Dept. can help you with this process. If you are not actively participating in any of them, you can open an IRA and have ...(more)
0 votes
To get the specific options you'll have to call Sun Chemical's benefits dept but generally speaking most pension plans allow you 2 options for cashing out your pension once you have either retired or separated employment: 1 - Full Liquidation - the pension ...(more)
0 votes
Try the Palm Springs Angel List: https://angel.co/palm-springs/investors
0 votes
Kathy, There is many potential ways to do this depending on circumstances. Feel free to email or call me to go over options. Rick.Solt@edwardjones.com 972-239-5630
0 votes
I would love to help you out....please either call my office at 972.239.5630 or you can text/call my cell at 210.213.3373
0 votes
The most efficient method would be to call the investment company offering the plan, their contact information is probably on your statements. If you don't have a statement, contact your employer, they should be able to point you in the right direction. ...(more)
0 votes
Just call the company you worked for and ask for the business or HR manager and they should know.
0 votes
You should have an 800 number of the plan provider. See your HR department if you have one.
0 votes
Herbert N Glass Level 18
Rodney, Another place one may look for old retirement money, especially if the money was in a plan sponsored by a company that long ago got sold or went out of business, and if the money was in a plan that was terminated and already liquidated, is to ...(more)
0 votes
Herbert N Glass Level 18
Although you have supplied no pertinent information that would be necessary to answer your question accurately, I can at least give you an answer that may be helpful if you want to withdraw your money from a qualified retirement plan. First, ask your ...(more)
0 votes
You will need to contact your former employer. They may manage the profit sharing plan or they may have another company manage it for them. If you can't get through to them, try searching on Brightscope.com, or contacting the Department of Labor. Retirement ...(more)
  • posts per page