Back to top
- Plan Year01/01/2018 — 12/31/2018
- Date of Plan02/01/1994
- Net Assets as of 12/31/2018 $4,976,963
- Plan Number1
- Plan Type Single Employer
- Is the plan collectively bargained? No
- Did the plan file for an extension of time or the DFVC Program?Yes
- Plan Funding Arrangement Trust
- Plan Benefit Arrangement Trust
Participant Information as of 12/31/2018
- Active (Eligible) Participants120
- Retired or separated participants receiving benefits0
- Other retired or separated participants entitled to future benefits8
- Deceased participants whose beneficiaries are receiving or are entitled to receive benefits0
- Total number of participants as of 01/01/2018137
- Number of participants with account balances75
- Number of participants that terminated employment during the plan year with accrued benefits that were less than 100% vested0
- Total Benefit Payments$0
- Corrective Distributions$0
- Administrative Service Providers$0
- Other Expenses$0
- Total Expenses$0
- Total Transfers$0
- Address2220 West Front Street, Po Box 629
- CityNorth Platte
- Telephone(308) 532-6870
- Industry Code238290
- Audit StatusAudited
- AuditorMoore & Hawks, P.C.
- Auditor EIN03-0460989
- Audit Opinion Disclaimer
- Audit TypeLimited Scope Audit
Benefits Provided Under the Plan
|2E||Profit-sharing||A defined contribution plan that allows employer discretionary contributions. These plans often contain a 401(k) feature.|
|2G||Total participant-directed account plan||Participants have the opportunity to direct the investment of all the assets allocated to their individual accounts, regardless of whether 29 CFR 2550.404c-1 is intended to be met.|
|2J||Code section 401(k) feature||A cash or deferred arrangement described in Code section 401(k) that is part of a qualified defined contribution plan that provides for an election by employees to defer part of their compensation or receive these amounts in cash.|
Questions and Answers
|During the plan year did the employer fail to transmit to the plan any participant contributions within the time period described in 29 CFT 2510.3-102?||No|
|Were any loans by the plan or fixed income obligations due the plan in default as of the close of plan year or classified during the year as uncollectible? Disregard participant loans secured by participant's account balance.||No|
|Were any leases to which the plan was a party in default or classified during the year as uncollectible?||No|
|Were there any nonexempt transactions with any party-in-interest?||No|
|Was this plan covered by a fidelity bond?||No|
|Did the plan have a loss, whether or not reimbursed by the plan's fidelity bond, that was caused by fraud or dishonesty?||No|
|Did the plan hold any assets whose current value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Did the plan receive any noncash contributions whose value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Did the plan have assets held for investment?||Yes|
|Were any plan transactions or series of transactions in excess of 5% of the current value of plan assets?||No|
|Were all the plan assets either distributed to participants or beneficiaries, transferred to another plan, or brought under the control of the PBGC?||No|
|Has the plan failed to provide any benefit when due under the plan?||No|
|If this is an individual account plan, was there a blackout period?||No|
|If there was a blackout period, have you either provided the required notice or one of the exceptions to providing the notice applied under 29 CFR 2520.101-3?||No|
Income and Expense Statement
Asset and Liability Statement
Persons Receiving Only Eligible Indirect Compensation
There is no information on eligible indirect compensation for this plan.
Other Service Providers Receiving Direct or Indirect Compensation
There are no service providers listed for this plan.
There are no service providers with indirect compensation listed for this plan.
Service Providers Who Fail or Refuse to Provide Information
There are no service providers who failed or refused to provide information.
Termination Information on Accountants and Enrolled Actuaries
There is no termination information for this plan.
No investments information available for this plan.
There are no insurance carriers listed for this plan.