Back to top
- Plan Year01/01/2014 — 12/31/2014
- Date of Plan05/01/1996
- Net Assets as of 12/31/2014 $28,227,849
- Plan Number1
- Plan Type Single Employer
- Is the plan collectively bargained? No
- Did the plan file for an extension of time or the DFVC Program?Yes
- Plan Funding Arrangement Trust
- Plan Benefit Arrangement Trust
Participant Information as of 12/31/2014
- Active (Eligible) Participants287
- Retired or separated participants receiving benefits41
- Other retired or separated participants entitled to future benefits226
- Deceased participants whose beneficiaries are receiving or are entitled to receive benefits0
- Total number of participants as of 01/01/2014505
- Number of participants with account balances0
- Number of participants that terminated employment during the plan year with accrued benefits that were less than 100% vested10
- Total Benefit Payments$0
- Corrective Distributions$0
- Administrative Service Providers$0
- Other Expenses$0
- Total Expenses$0
- Total Transfers$0
- AddressOne Tropicana Drive
- CitySt. Petersburg
- Telephone(727) 825-3137
- Industry Code711210
Questions and Answers
|During the plan year did the employer fail to transmit to the plan any participant contributions within the time period described in 29 CFT 2510.3-102?||No|
|Were any loans by the plan or fixed income obligations due the plan in default as of the close of plan year or classified during the year as uncollectible? Disregard participant loans secured by participant's account balance.||No|
|Were any leases to which the plan was a party in default or classified during the year as uncollectible?||No|
|Were there any nonexempt transactions with any party-in-interest?||No|
|Was this plan covered by a fidelity bond?||Yes||$500,000|
|Did the plan have a loss, whether or not reimbursed by the plan's fidelity bond, that was caused by fraud or dishonesty?||No|
|Did the plan hold any assets whose current value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Did the plan receive any noncash contributions whose value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Were all the plan assets either distributed to participants or beneficiaries, transferred to another plan, or brought under the control of the PBGC?||No|
|Has the plan failed to provide any benefit when due under the plan?||No|
|If this is an individual account plan, was there a blackout period?||No|
|If there was a blackout period, have you either provided the required notice or one of the exceptions to providing the notice applied under 29 CFR 2520.101-3?||No|
Persons Receiving Only Eligible Indirect Compensation
- Aew Capital Management, L.P.
- Anchorage Capital Group LLC
- Aurelius Capital Management, Lp
- Aurelius Capital Gp, LLC
- Boston Trust & Investment Mgmt, Co.
- Brookside Cayman Pa, Ltd
- Partridge Hill Overseas Mgmt,LLC
- Cadence Capital Management
- Cerberus Ops & Advisory Co, LLC
- Yamato Servicing K.K.
- Cerberus Japan K.K.
- Cerberus Deutschland Gmbh
- Cerberus Global Invst Advisors, LLC
- Cerberus Uk Management Ltd.
- Cerberus Asia Capital Management
- Jp Morgan Hedge Fund Services
- Cerberus European Investments, LLC
- Cerberus Iberia Advisors, S.L.U.
- Fir Tree Inc.
- Fir Tree, L.L.C.
- Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P.
- Jmb Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- Hotchkis & Wiley Capital Mgmt, LLC
- Jat Capital Management, Lp
- Marble Arch Investments, Lp
- Marble Arch Partners Gp, LLC
- Pelham Capital Management, LLP
- Silchester Int'L Investors, LLP
- Silver Point Capital, L.P.
- Silver Point Cap. Offshore Gp, LLC
- Thornburg Invst Management, Inc.
- U.S. Bank National Association
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management
- U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
- Quasar Distributors, LLC
- Wexford Capital Lp
Other Service Providers Receiving Direct or Indirect Compensation
|Name||Nature of Service||Relationship to Plan Sponsor||Direct Compensation Paid by Plan||Indirect Compensation Paid by Plan||Total Compensation|
|Mitchell & Titus, LLP||Accounting (including auditing)||NONE||$20,739||$0||$20,739|
|Nisa Investment Advisors,L.L.C.||Investment management||NONE||$11,622||$0||$11,622|
|Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP||Legal||NONE||$9,335||$0||$9,335|
|Gamco Asset Management||Investment management||NONE||$8,693||$0||$8,693|
|Xerox Hr Solutions, LLP||Recordkeeping and information management (computing, tabulating, data processing, etc.)||NONE||$7,608||$0||$7,608|
|Silchester Int'L Investors||Investment management||NONE||$5,661||$0||$5,661|
|U.S. Bank||Trustee (bank, trust company, or similar financial institution)||NONE||$5,251||$0||$5,251|
There are no service providers with indirect compensation listed for this plan.
Service Providers Who Fail or Refuse to Provide Information
There are no service providers who failed or refused to provide information.
Termination Information on Accountants and Enrolled Actuaries
There is no termination information for this plan.
No investments information available for this plan.
There are no insurance carriers listed for this plan.