Back to top
- Plan Year07/01/2018 — 06/30/2019
- Date of Plan01/01/1983
- Net Assets as of 06/30/2019 $4,685,392
- Plan Number1
- Plan Type Single Employer
- Is the plan collectively bargained? No
- Did the plan file for an extension of time or the DFVC Program?Yes
- Plan Funding ArrangementInsurance
- Plan Benefit ArrangementInsurance
Participant Information as of 06/30/2019
- Active (Eligible) Participants216
- Retired or separated participants receiving benefits0
- Other retired or separated participants entitled to future benefits122
- Deceased participants whose beneficiaries are receiving or are entitled to receive benefits0
- Total number of participants as of 07/01/2018294
- Number of participants with account balances334
- Number of participants that terminated employment during the plan year with accrued benefits that were less than 100% vested6
- Total Benefit Payments$0
- Corrective Distributions$0
- Administrative Service Providers$0
- Other Expenses$0
- Total Expenses$0
- Total Transfers$0
- Address49 Cedar Grove Avenue
- CityStaten Island
- Telephone(718) 987-1234
- Industry Code624100
- Named AdministratorAnn Marie Hartnett
- Audit StatusAudited
- AuditorBdo USA, LLP
- Auditor EIN13-5381590
- Audit Opinion Disclaimer
- Audit TypeLimited Scope Audit
Benefits Provided Under the Plan
|2C||Money purchase||A pension plan, other than a target benefit plan that requires a fixed percentage of compensation to be contributed to each eligible employee.|
|2F||ERISA section 404(c) Plan||This plan, or any part of it is intended to meet the conditions of 29 CFR 2550.404c-1.|
|2T||Participant-directed Account||Total or partial participant-directed account plan - plan uses default investment account for participants who fail to direct assets in their account.|
|3D||Master plan||A pension plan that is made available by a sponsor for adoption by employers; that is the subject of a favorable opinion letter; and for which a single funding medium (for example, a trust or custodial account) is established for the joint use of all adopting employers.|
Questions and Answers
|During the plan year did the employer fail to transmit to the plan any participant contributions within the time period described in 29 CFT 2510.3-102?||No|
|Were any loans by the plan or fixed income obligations due the plan in default as of the close of plan year or classified during the year as uncollectible? Disregard participant loans secured by participant's account balance.||No|
|Were any leases to which the plan was a party in default or classified during the year as uncollectible?||No|
|Were there any nonexempt transactions with any party-in-interest?||No|
|Was this plan covered by a fidelity bond?||No|
|Did the plan have a loss, whether or not reimbursed by the plan's fidelity bond, that was caused by fraud or dishonesty?||No|
|Did the plan hold any assets whose current value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Did the plan receive any noncash contributions whose value was neither readily determinable on an established market nor set by an independent third party appraiser?||No|
|Did the plan have assets held for investment?||Yes|
|Were any plan transactions or series of transactions in excess of 5% of the current value of plan assets?||No|
|Were all the plan assets either distributed to participants or beneficiaries, transferred to another plan, or brought under the control of the PBGC?||No|
|Has the plan failed to provide any benefit when due under the plan?||No|
|If this is an individual account plan, was there a blackout period?||No|
|If there was a blackout period, have you either provided the required notice or one of the exceptions to providing the notice applied under 29 CFR 2520.101-3?||No|
Income and Expense Statement
Asset and Liability Statement
Persons Receiving Only Eligible Indirect Compensation
- Fidelity Management and Research Co
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Inv Mgmt Americas Inc.
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- American Century Inv Mgmt, Inc.
- Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- Capital Research & Mgmt Company
- Mfs Variable Insurance Trust III
Other Service Providers Receiving Direct or Indirect Compensation
There are no service providers listed for this plan.
There are no service providers with indirect compensation listed for this plan.
Service Providers Who Fail or Refuse to Provide Information
There are no service providers who failed or refused to provide information.
Termination Information on Accountants and Enrolled Actuaries
There is no termination information for this plan.
|Name of Investment||Investment Manager||Type of Investment||Dollar Value|
|Separate Account Number 1||Mutual of America Life Insurance Company||DFE: Pooled Separate Account||$1,840,821|
|Insurance Carrier Summary||Persons Covered|
|Mutual of America Life Insurance Company||338|