Just to add, you claimed you have a 70% chance of getting a job. What happens in the other 30% scenario. If you cant get a job or worse case you are in a car accident and you cant start your dream job for 2 years. If you
Colin, The timing of your question is good as the end of the year approaches. Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) from tax-deferred retirement accounts catch some investors by surprise. The government forces these distributions
Like Jonathan, I wouldn't plug in an assumed 12% earnings rate, at least not for the next few years (we've had 5+ years of consistent growth from the 2009 bottom and the markets at all time highs). If we assume a more
Weatherly's contact with the founders of BrightScope over the last 5 years has been nothing but ethical and dynamic. Their logical and linear way of bringing solutions to the marketplace is a breath of fresh air.
Information is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for investment purposes or advice.
BrightScope is not a fiduciary under ERISA. BrightScope is not endorsed by or affiliated with FINRA.